ds_contest at lj.
unless they shot a moose, you're out of your jurisdiction.
|about us. |
| rules. |
1. Icon entries cannot be animated, unless specified. 2. Entries must fit LJ's size standards, as in 100x100 pixels and under 40KB. 3. Caps will be provided per challenge. Submit icons via posting a comment to the challenge with the img src and direct link codes!
In the Event of a Wallpaper Challenge:
1. Wallpapers provided must be both 1280 x 800 and 1024 x 768. 2. Caps or a theme will be provided for wallpaper challenges. Submit wallpapers via posting a comment to the challenge with a small preview picture and a download link for the wallpaper.
In the event of a Fanvid Challenge:
1. Fanvids must be in AVI or WMV format. 2. Song, artist, episode or theme will be provided for a fanvid challenge. 3. Fanvids must be less than six minutes long. Submit fanvids via posting a comment to the challenge with a download link to the fanvid.
In the Event of a Fan Art Challenge:
1. Fan art must be less than 1280 x 800 pixels. 2. Character or theme will be provided for a fan art challenge. 3. Adult content is allowed. Submit fan art via posting a comment to the challenge with a small preview image and a direct link to the image.
In the Event of a Fan Playlist Challenge:
1. Cover art must be provided. 2. Back cover with a full track list with artists and songs must be provided. 3. Theme will be provided. Submit a fan playlist via posting a comment to the challenge with a .zip file including the cover art, back cover art, and songs in .mp3 format.
| also. |
The general rules are: 1. Your entries must remain as anonymous as possible until the voting period is over! 2. Don't vote for yourself or ask others to vote for you! 3. All votes for less than three will be discounted unless stated on the poll in question.
Our schedule runs as such: All challenges open and close on Friday evenings, thus they run for a week, save fanmix and vid challenges which run for two weeks. Polls go up on Fridays very late in the evening and run until Sundays generally around ten, at which point winners are announced and banners for said winners are posted.
Winning banners will be made by one of our moderators! Volunteers for banner making are welcome! You don't have to be a member of the community to vote, but anonymous votes will not be counted. Please don't take any of the contest entries without the creator's permission. One more thing: our last rule is have fun.
If you'd like to link back to us, go ahead with this image!
| credit. |